|| The Glassbreak Breakthrough
A unique patented self-test and anti-masking technology detects malfunctions and protects against attempts to defeat the detector.
The GlassTech family's remarkable qualities were achieved by systematic analysis of the acoustic effects in the frequency, time and amplitude domains using Fuzzy Logic algorithms. Diverse room reverberations were also studied, to discover how local acoustics affected the recognition of true as well as false alarms. The digital signal processing carried out by GlassTech™ detectors relates to several time phases, from the initial impact on the glass window to the final sound of falling fragments.
The unique capability to distinguish the sound of glass objects shattering and the breaking of framed glass is possible thanks to Visonic's breakthrough patented CAIR™ technology (Computerized Acoustic Image Recognition). Accuracy is further enhanced through software-controlled digital signal processing (DSP) based on 18 different sound signatures, combined with a three-stage statistical analysis and Fuzzy Logic decision-making process.
- Unique capability to distinguish between true alarms (breaking of framed glass in an outer wall) and everyday events (breaking of small objects, shattered unframed glass).
- Breakthrough patented CAIR™ technology (Computerized Acoustic Image Recognition).
- Software-controlled digital signal processing (DSP).
- 3-stage statistical analysis and Fuzzy Logic decision-making to identify true or false alarms.
- Unique continuous supervision and anti-masking to detect malfunction and attempts to defeat the detector.
- Diagnostic self-test for optimal reliability.